Re: 0.99.3 has been tagged.

From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 21:23:09 GMT

    At 07:15 AM 3/16/02 +1100, Martin Sevior wrote:
    >Let the binairs be built and the release notes be written!

    Yay! One minor suggestion (with my evangelism hat on)...

    Since 0.99.3 includes the zlib security fix that's gotten a lot of attention
    in the press lately, it's probably worth mentioning it briefly in the
    release announcement itself, and not just in the release notes.

    I doubt that anyone's exploited the hole in AbiWord, but it's worth
    reminding security-conscious users that upgrading would be a good idea. Not
    to mention all the tasty feature work they'd get. :-)

    Paul,
    wondering how long it'll take other office suites to release *their* fix