plugin implementation doubpt

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 15:22:39 GMT

    Hi there,

     As some of you may know, I am trying to make a plugin to link AbiWord
    with FestVox (text2speech free software).

     * The first fase will be doing the menu options :)
     * Then a controllable streaming of the text to a device (with a gui).
     * Then final linkage.

     I'm lost on the first fase.
     With the plugin loaded, when I select the menu under tools, everything
    goes fine. If I try to go to the context menu:

    **** (1) Assert ****
    **** (1) pAction && (pAction->getMenuId() == id) at
    ev_Menu_Actions.cpp:166 ******** (1) Continue ? (y/n) [y] :

    The plugin is festvox, and it is in the tree.

    At this stage, I want to use this plugin as a testbed to get more into
    abiword coding, so please, instead of making changes to the file,
    discuss this with me so I can learn, ok? :)

    TIA, rms

    + So let's do it...?