current code for Win32 ScriptHappy

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 22:11:19 GMT

    Hello all,

    Both as a backup and for those who are curious, attached is a diff of my
    latest version of ScriptHappy with initial Win32 support. It is far from tested
    and still has some known issues (like extra garbage characters). I
    also haven't cleaned up my source. This is based on the 1st (or was that
    3rd) 0.99.3 tagged release, so it also includes a couple minor bugfixes
    that are already in cvs. I'll work on this some more later tonight [maybe].

    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org