Re: what gives?

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 04:33:27 EST

    On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 09:26, Martin Sevior wrote:
    > Because he did them right away and uploaded them to sourceforge thus
    > saving me lots of time.

    You know perfectly well I won't do that, and I don't think a little
    laziness compensates for all the work done.

    If that's your problem, I can upload a links.txt file, you donwload it,
    do wget -c -i links.txt and in a matter of time you have all the rpms
    there, thus reducing a lot the amount of work.

    > Why confuse people with two download sites?

    What, providing an alternate site for download is confusing? You really
    lost me on that.

    Regards, rms

    + So let's do it...?