Missing ap_Command.h from the build

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 10:05:27 EST

    abi/src/wp/ap/unix/gnome/ap_UnixGnomeApp.cpp:47:24: ap_Command.h: No
    such file or directory. We're probably also missing ap_Command.cpp and
    it doesn't seem to be in the makefiles either.

    Martin, I'm guessing that you just forgot to CVS add this or remove this
    from the gnome code (wasn't used, after all). Please take care of this
    as soon as possible. For now, I've just removed ap_Command.h from
    ap_UnixGnomeApp because it looks like it wasn't needed anyway.

    Thanks,
    Dom