Re: Abiword templates

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 09:26:17 EST

    On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 14:17, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > > 3. I can select an existing template from my templates directory (create
    > > new document from template) via the templates dialogue. The problem
    > > is that I see the whole filename path. At least in my system I just
    > > see part of the templates name becase the dialogue isn't wide enough.
    > > I can select the templates name but I can't scroll the line to the
    > > right to see the whole name.
    > > Maybe it would be better that you don't show the path, just the
    > > file name. Maybe the title could show my templates directory path
    > > if you want to see the path. Because it is always the AbiSuite/templates
    > > directory we really don't need the whole path?
    > I'll fix this. Thanks.

    And the extention too... thus, if the filename is properly chosen, you
    just have to get $name=$1 if /([^\/]*)\.awt$/; and a document will show
    up with a pretty name (imagine... /.../templates/Normal.awt --> Normal,
    /.../templates/A4\ Normal.awt --> A4\ Normal -- \ is for a space :))

    Hugs, rms

    + So let's do it...?