Commt: Implement import/export parge margins to RTF.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 21:52:08 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.cpp src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.h
    Implement import/export page margins to RTF. Fix insert fields cursor
    problem.

    Still somes bugs around top/bottom/header/footer sizes. I have to decipher
    how the RTF spec differes from what we do and map accordingly.

    The latter bug occured if you do "create header" insert field, the cursor
    stayed behand the field. This fixes that.

    Martin