commit: AbiCommand, UnixNullGraphics.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 01:49:04 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: AbiCommand.cpp Makefile
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: AbiCommand.h
    CVS:
    Header file for AbiCommand plugin

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/Makefile src/af/xap/unix/Makefile
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixApp.h src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFont.h
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFontManager.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFontManager.h
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrame.h src/af/xap/xp/xap_Frame.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/Makefile src/wp/ap/unix/Makefile
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixNullGraphics.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixNullGraphics.h
    CVS:
    Null graphics class to do command line eitting with no GUI context.

    OK more progress on abicommand. The UnixNullGraphics class is copied from
    PSGraphics. It gets all it's font info from the Postscript font afm's. No
    X11 resources are allocated.

    Unfortunately when I run it with AbiCommand I get the following error on
    trying to load the plugin.

    DEBUG: Failed to load module
    /home/msevior/.AbiSuite/AbiWord/plugins/libAbiCommand.so
    DEBUG: Reason: /home/msevior/.AbiSuite/AbiWord/plugins/libAbiCommand.so: undefined
    symbol: __17UnixNull_GraphicsP19XAP_UnixFontManagerP7XAP_App

    AbiCommand contains a new class defined only in the AbiCommand. I suspect
    this is a C++ name mangling thing. Any help on how to fix this would be
    appreciated.

    Martin