user RFEs on the user list

From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.dk)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 12:08:27 EST

    Would anyone mind if the text on
    http://www.abisource.com/contribute/suggest/
    was changed to just say (a) look for existing RFEs and put your vote on
    it, or (b) file an RFE bug.

    We spend too much energy telling users to file RFEs - and sometimes we
    even slag 'em off for suggesting weird stuff. All RFE should be filed as
    Bugs. If we don't like them, we close as WONTFIX, explaining why. Then
    the information is in Bugzilla for the next time a punter gets the same
    clever idea.

    Jesper