Patch: 2789 (open two word docs at the same time)

From: Robert Wilhelm (robert@gaston.camelot.de)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 13:56:22 EST

    Hi Dom,

    The crash happens because we release the static PAPX_FKP and CHPX_FKP
    used as a cache in fkp.c two times.
    First at the End of wvdecodesimple() (decode_simple.c around line 537) and than
    next time (second document) at the start of wvdecodesimple (line 63).

    I have made a quick and safe hack to solve this, for
    wv2 we should probably redesign part of this code.

    I have attached valgrind output which shows where the
    double free in wv happens and a quick hack to solve
    it in bugzilla.

    Robert