Re: commit: Enable print-directly for gnome print by default.

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 05:37:04 EST

    On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 04:01, Martin Sevior wrote:
    > gnome-print has gone buggy. It can't print dingbat fonts and it just
    > screwed up changing font-size in a real work document for me.
    > This enables the print-directly feature to be built as default for gnome
    > builds so we can use our own postscript driver code. I'll take it out if
    > gnome-print ever achieves non-buggy status.

    I understand this is the easiest way of working around gnome-print, but
    how easy would it be to instead make the default entry of the dialog
    abiword's internal ps renderer?

    If it's too hard to do it now, then forget I post this mail :)

    Just a matter of reducing potential user confusions...

    Hugs, rms

    + So let's do it...?