Commit: few unix paste/clipboard bugs

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 18:08:18 EST

    Now with the totally 'leet "can now paste data from other applications"
    feature.

    Also fixes the grandpa of all bugs, 519.

    Open Office tries to paste in our XHTML data on the clipboard, and not
    the text or rtf atoms. You end up getting something like amusing like
    '<?xml version="1.0"?>my text' pasted in instead of just 'my text'. For
    now, I'm exporting the data to the clipboard so that it looks like HTML
    4.0 instead of XHTML since I don't know of many other apps (besides moz)
    that will accept the HTML clipboard atom. We'll eventually probably be
    reverting back to XHTML at some point in the future, once some more
    Gnome Office applications besides us support the proposed atom.

    Dom