Re: Closed state in Bugzilla?

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 10:25:56 EST

    I was under the impression that the closed state was only going to be used
    after a stable release had been made to fix the bug.
    To the best of my understanding that would mean that any bug that no
    longer occurs in 1.0.3 should be considered closed.
    (we have only ever had 3 official stable releases that is the 1.0.x
    releases, no other releases are technically "supported").

    Later
    Alan