[Fwd: commit: Dimensioned units for Table Line thickness and a crash fix.]

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 10:01:16 EST

    attached mail follows:

    HI Dom,
            Could you pass this on the list? Our sys-admin's have disabled the
    computer I can use to as shell to send email to the abiword-dev list.

    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: af/xap/xp/xav_View.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_TableLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_TableLayout.h text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.h
    CVS:
    Use dimensioned units for Table Line widths. Fix a rare crash in the
    incremental loader.

    Usin dimensioned units for the lines mean that our lines scale with the
    resolution of the device displaying them. So a line of 1 pixel width at
    100% zoom becomes 2 pixels wide at 200%. Also table line widths look right
    when printing.

    The fix to the incremental loader is to disable notication signals to view
    elements during loading. This might also stop some of the annoying flicker
    we get in the toolbar from the incremental loader when loading documents.

    Cheers

    Martin