Albanian strings almost ready.

From: besnik bleta (besnikbleta@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 18:33:53 EST

    Hi
    I have almost finished the translation of Abi strings. There are fewer than
    15 strings where I still need some help. Anyone could tell me - (as they did
    when I asked a couple of weeks ago)- which of those need to be translated
    and I would greatly apprecciate any explanation about the meaning of the
    strings which need to be translated.
    I'm attaching the untranslated strings to the present message.
    Thanks