Re: AbiWord Weekly News #117 (2002, week 45) released

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 12:19:03 EST

    I would also like to suggest that you explain that what WV stand for and
    or at least expand it to wvWare.
    You cannot be certain that readers will know what you are talking about.

    Probably more comments as a read the rest of the news

    If you do make changes to the news page, in the interts of truth in
    journalism you might consider somehow marking only the current version of
    the news page as
    ../awn117.phtml
    and giving some other names to the original versions.