commit: bug fix for 3773 and 4025

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 17:06:59 EST

    Hello guys,

    In order to fix bugs 3773 and 4025 I have changed complety the way that we
    handle the keyboard under win32. That was been an issue that has been around
    for a long time. I tried to make it more standard and Windows
    friendly and I also reduced the amount and complexity of the code.

    I did my best effort to test it properly. I hope that these fixes do not have
    side effects. There are things that I could not try such how it works under
    systems with IME. It this fixes causes problems we can always revert to the
    previous code, but it think that we are in right path now.

    Let me know how it feels.

    Best Regards. Jordi,

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/ev/win/ev_Win32Keyboard.cpp
    CVS: src/af/ev/win/ev_Win32Keyboard.h src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32App.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Frame.cpp

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org