commit: Win32 popt and makefile stuff

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 20:53:38 EST

    Committing my changes to popt to make it show dialog boxes on
    Windows (it also still prints to stdout, so if you redirect Abi's
    output you can save help/etc to a file). Still needs a bit of
    work, but should be much better. Also working on cleaning up
    the makefiles so the Makefile build does not do any ./configures.
    This allows me to provide a much smaller set of cygwin tools
    (see http://abiword.pchasm.org/source/ unix_tools.zip and
     http://abiword.pchasm.org/source/docs/unix_tools.txt )
    and goes towards my work of support more Win32 compilers;
    for example ./configure stuff fails miserably for Borland's
    free Windows compiler.

    Hopefully, I didn't mess up any other platforms. Later this
    week, when I get a chance to download it, I will make sure
    I didn't break the MingW build (and try to add a MingW build
    to my set of tinderbox builds). I will also try to get an
    updated AbiCAPI plugin building with the Head tinderbox build.
    [I know I said I'd do that Sat, but I haven't had time to finish some stuff.]

    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: abi/src/Makefile
    CVS: abi/src/config/abi_defs.mk abi/src/config/platforms/win32.mk
    CVS: abi/src/config/require/win/Makefile
    CVS: abi/src/config/require/xp/Makefile
    CVS: abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32App.cpp
    CVS: abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32App.h abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Args.cpp
    CVS: popt/config.h.msvc popt/findme.c popt/popt.c popt/poptconfig.c
    CVS: popt/popthelp.c popt/system.h
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: expat/Makefile.abi expat/config.h.msvc
    CVS: expat/examples/Makefile.abi expat/lib/Makefile.abi
    CVS: expat/xmlwf/Makefile.abi wv/config.h.msvc
    popt work for Windows and change Makefile build to not do configure