commit: More printing fixes for xft.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 02:40:50 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFont.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrame.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixPSGraphics.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixFrame.cpp
    CVS:
    More printing improvements for xft. Text does not overun now. Lines
    around Tables after the first page print now.

    We worst remaining bug is that fonts other than the first found embedded
    in the ps file.

    I'll look at this tomorrow if the bug still exists.

    Cheers

    Martin

    PS. Does anyone know how to make Open Office produce a table with cells
    that span multiple rows? Also is there anything like our merge cells
    feature in OO?

    Also I could make OO produce nested tables. Does anyone know how to do
    that?

    Cheers

    Martin