Re: 1.1.1 on SourceForge?

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 06:24:53 EST

    > Yes. The major one is that 1.1.1 was totally incapable of printing in the
    > xft builds.
    >
    > The printing might be good enough by tomorrow for a retag.

    When we retag 1.1.1 is going to include all the fixes since the first 1.1.1
    tagging or just the ones that solve the printing? I say that because two days
    ago I changed completely the way that we handle the keyboard in win32 and I
    would be if it can be included in this release and test it.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org