Re: commit: abi (STABLE): more XHTML export work

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 12:23:38 EST

    On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, [iso-8859-1] Andrew Dunbar wrote:

    Does the documentation or the program included any sort of warning that
    this type of list is not properly supported by the W3C hypertext
    standards? (Any documented bug can be condisered a feature!).

    > I don't know how the other developers feel about this
    > problem but I'd rather we export lists as true lists

    I have always appreciated the "Just Works"[1] philosophy and the sense
    that
    "It is more important to do it right, than to do it right now"
    that the Sourcegear developers and other developers have always expressed.

    Sincerely
    Alan Horkan

    http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

    [1] Paul Rohr used to say that a lot
    [2] I just made that up, I would love to be qouted on that,
    although someone will probably quote me on it at the most embarassing
    time possible ;)