commit: Implement GTK 2 double buffering.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 20:48:03 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.cpp
    CVS: src/af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.h src/af/gr/xp/gr_Caret.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDialogHelper.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_Insert_Symbol.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrame.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixPSGraphics.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixLeftRuler.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixStatusBar.cpp
    CVS:
    Implement GTK 2 double buffering.

    OK as far as I can tell this fixes all the Double Buffering issues we had.
    I've left the old code in place for now (but commented out) in case we
    need to revert to it.

    But as far as I can tell AbiWord now perfectly implements the double
    buffering offered by GTK 2. No more flicker on Unix :-)

    Cheers

    Martin