Commit: fix unix selection insanity

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 16:09:39 EST

    Will Lachance found this one. MAD props go out to him
    on this. Turns out that we'd get a huge stack frame
    caused mostly by bad interactions between the unix
    clipboard code, the toolbar icon-refreshing code, and
    the selection code.

    I added a bit more of a sanity check in
    ap_UnixApp.cpp, but Will is definitely the hero here!

    Cheers,
    Dom