Release: 1.1.2

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 19:50:07 EST

    I'm *very* happy to announce the latest installment in
    the AbiWord development cycle, 1.1.2, aka 1.1.2.

    This release has lots of new goodies. A pretty
    thorough list of its goodness can be found in Dave
    Chart's changelogs.

    The release tag is release-1-1-2

    The source tarball, minus abispell, can be found at
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/abiword-1.1.2.tar.gz?download

    We'll take in some mainstream binaries for this
    release and unleash them upon the masses :)

    Enjoy!
    Dom