Re: Commit (HEAD): Secret Project #2

From: Peter Lundqvist (peterl@update.uu.se)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 18:45:08 EST

    On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Marc Maurer wrote:

    > Who wants to resize images using a dialog these days, gimme cool image
    > borders to drag around...
    >
    > /me thinks: "hmmm, k" hack hack bang head against the wall hack hack
    > steal martins code & bug dom... done

    Wow! Überk00l =D
    Or rather, "wow, I'd expect that from any modern wordprocessor", but
    that's what makes it cool I guess.

    Peter Lundqvist /'\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
    Studentv. 32:22B \ / No HTML/RTF in email
    752 34 Uppsala × No Word docs in email
    Sweden / \ Respect for open standards
    phone +46 (0)70 45 66 347

    --

    You know you've been democoding to long when...

    ...You think 'hey, the phong shading on this toilet seat is really cool' and move it up and down a few times just to watch the highlights... -- Sam