Gypsython

From: Mauro Colorio (linuxbox@interfree.it)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 12:08:19 EST

    this is my little contribute,

    it's a little plugin that calls the GetRows function from a python
    script named gypsy
    (I want to add a file select dialog instad that cabled string)

    there is a little example of script, that returns some values
    but it will works if the GetRows return the result of a DB query too:)

    actually it compiles only on windows, but I will fix this soon

    if someone wants to help..
    good w-e

    ciao
    Mauro