and finally silgraphite

From: danglassey@ntlworld.com
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 17:04:58 EST

    Hi,
    a final message from here. If I get time (ha) and keyman ends up working with AbiWord I'm going to try to get abi to be able to use silgraphite (www.sf.net/projects/silgraphite) which 'provides rendering capabilities for complex non-Roman writing systems' (it does the ones ms uniscribe won't be able to do basically because it would be uncommercial (that's actually not a criticism :), just a fact)). If anyone can help me or point me in the direction of where to try and plug it in I'd really appreciate it.
    This is all for rendering rather than storage - I assume it's somewhere in abi/src/text/fmt that I need to dig?

    Regards,
    Daniel