Commit: OO export fixes

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 12:18:53 EST

    Jon Kare and I have been working on libgsf a lot this
    past weekend. It finally writes out Zip files
    properly, so work on the OO exporter can now continue.

    Right now, the OO exporter writes out valid SXW files.
    They're short on content, but OO can open them. My
    work on:

    META-INF/manifest.xml
    Pictures/
    meta.xml
    settings.xml

    is complete. I or others need to work on the 2
    remaining main bits - the styles file and the contents
    file.

    Dom