Re: Compile error on Irix from cvs tree

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 07:09:49 EST

    On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Mike Nordell wrote:
    > > srcc-3303 CC: WARNING File = /software/@sys/usr/include/popt.h, Line = 443
    > > A type qualifier on a return type is meaningless.
    > >
    > > /*@observer@*/ const char *const poptStrerror(const int error)
    >
    > Do you think you could whip up a patch to fix this? It seems your compiler
    > is a lot less forgiving than the mainstream. :-)

    I don't think it's our job to fix popt's errors. popt is in CVS rpm, if
    you feel like fixing it anyway...

    Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'