Mail Merge UI.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 21:32:18 EST

    Hi Folks,
            Dom has done a great job is getting together a general
    implementation of mail merge. I can see how the fields can be made to read
    in arbitary named values.

    However I'm not clear on how to do UI for printing say 100 form letters or
    300 envolopes.

    Do you have to print straight to a named printer? Is it possible to
    generate say 100 postscript file names? How do we do the UI for the data
    source? ie How do we do the UI to choose between Dom's XML file, gnumeric
    spread sheet or a data-base?

    I'd love to get a consensus on this so I can go about implementing it.

    Cheers

    Martin