Re: Commit: More refactoring, bug fixes

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 03:40:19 EST

    On Saturday, Nov 30, 2002, at 07:53 Europe/Paris, William Lachance
    wrote:

    > Hub: m_pFrame in xap_FrameImpl needs to be accessed by its child
    > classes, so it can't just be set to private without giving the children
    > some way of accessing it. I think setting it to protected is a good way
    > of doing so.

    I did put a public getFrame() for that purpose. One of the reason is
    that I have to access it from Obj-C classes that I can't make friend of
    it. I moved m_pFrame to private because I don't want anyone else access
    it to overwrite it. That is encapsulation.

    Hub