Re: Windows clipboard patch

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 16:51:32 EDT

    I've always wondered why we didn't do this, especially since RTF cut
    and paste can be somewhat lossy and RTF export is at minimum 2-pass.
    This wouldn't be too hard to do, so I might do this in the next few
    days. I'll update every importer and exporter (hopefully) so that it
    can handle clipboard data trivially.

    Dom