ALERT - DO NOT CVS UP

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 12:34:16 EDT

    Even though nyorp is up, Pat's + my gr_Caret.[h,cpp] stuff never got
    added to CVS for some reason, though all of the rest of the changes did.
    The files reside on Pat's laptop, and he's in New York for the day...
    He's supposed to be back sometime tonight, so he can check it in then.
    Until then, CVS updating HEAD will leave you with an unworkable build.
    Sorry.

    Pat - please add the files and commit when you return. My love to MP.

    Dom