Re: commit: new caret code

From: Mark Gilbert (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 17:34:53 EDT

    On Sun, 2002-09-01 at 17:00, Patrick Lam wrote:
    > code beautification: make the caret code correct (with dom)

    Well we've seen on many occasions already what happens when two heads
    merge like dom & plam did.
    So, if I move to the same city as martin, uwog moves to the same city as
    wlach, hub moves to the same city as kian, phearbear moves to the same
    city as Jordi...no, switch hub and phearbear....ooh! and dchart moves
    to same city as Francis (not that big of a move I expect), THAT'll put
    abi ahead of Word and WP in no time!

    I'll schedule the u-hauls.
    -MG (good work!)