commit: build win32 debug fix in ap_Win32Dialog_MergeCells.cpp

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 01:04:54 EDT

    Hello guys,

    I removed two "UT_ASSERT (m_windowMain)" from ap_Win32Dialog_MergeCells.cpp
    that were breaking the debug version of the win32 build. The variable
    m_windowMain is defined as "GtkWidget * m_windowMain" in
    ap_UnixDialog_MergeCells.h and not is not part of ap_Dialog_MergeCells.h, then
    it's something specific of the Unix version and it cannot espected to me
    present under win32. It just looks like a cut and paste bug :-)

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files: