Re: website bug

From: Mark Gilbert (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 15:02:19 EDT

    On Sat, 2002-09-07 at 14:51, Alan Horkan wrote:
    > but what i am saying is that it links to an incomplete list,

    Not my fault, I copied fjf's page. Thus, when i talk to one of the
    aforementioned persons in the previous mail, I'll get the situation
    straightened out (like if we need to find and package more languages or
    simply list them).

    > http://abisource.com/download/abispell.phtml
    > i see the Language packs only for windows, and then only the ones in Zip
    > format.

    It does the same old platform detection routine, sans the all=1, which I
    didn't get around to putting in. You're welcome to do so.

    -MG