Commit: import tables from WML

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 00:09:16 EDT

    Can do simple tables, nested tables, and colspans. Cannot handle
    rowspans nicely, unfortunately, as I need to figure out a way to nicely
    increment the right-attach attribute. I hope to change that in the
    future. Useful test and warmup on the API. Similar (read 99% identical)
    code should be needed for DBK, XHTML, and XSL-FO tables; once I wrap my
    head around this rowspan issue I'll do this. Soon thereafter I'll get to
    MSWord DOC table import...

    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: wp/impexp/wml/xp/ie_imp_WML.cpp wp/impexp/wml/xp/ie_imp_WML.h
    CVS: