Re: Malay ms-MY translation

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 09:27:32 EDT

    Oops, just looked through my unfinished messages, meant to send this
    yesterday ...

    As far as i know and based on the strings page I am fairly sure that
    no one else is currently working on translating Abiword into Malay.
    http://www.abisource.com/dev/strings/strings.html

    Good luck

    Sincerely
    Alan Horkan

    Translate Abiword
    http://abisource.com/contribute/translate/

    Gnome Translation
    http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/

    Mozilla Translation (Localisation, L10N)
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp.html