Commit: more work toward fixing jordi's bug

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 12:33:00 EDT

    No longer is this a "bogus document" and I'm optimistically hoping that
    we will shortly no longer produce "bogus ABW documents" EVER.

    Jordi's string is aquĆ­ . Right now, it's getting loaded as aqua, which
    is still not correct, but is a step in the right direction. More work to
    follow later. Mad props and thanks goes to FJF, who found my STUPID
    STUPID STUPID error (size vs byteLength on a utf8 string).

    Dom