Re: AbiWord 1.0.2.

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 09:07:56 EDT

    Dear Nicola Duepow

    [if this email seems odd it is because the webmaster address goes to
    several people including me]

    The Abiword logo, You mean the big A swoosh? or the Ant?

    i think i have a large copy of it around here somewhere, there might also
    be a copy of it in the source code repository.
    i will have to ask the developer list (which i have CC'ed)

    it is a shame you did not ask us sooner, Abiword 1.0.3 will be available
    any time now (it may even be available already)

    If you have any problems with Abiword please do tell us, so that we can
    try and address them in the future.

    I will try and get back to you with that picture but you gave us such
    short notice i am not sure i can manage.

    Sincerely

    Alan Horkan
    Dublin, Ireland