tb_hyperlink_xpm causes an assert

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 11:30:35 EDT

    Hello,

    Under win32 when we load the new tb_hyperlink_xpm toolbar icon we get an
    assert at UT_Xpm2Bmp.cpp when we do the xpm to bmp conversion. The line that
    we get the assert is:

    UT_ASSERT((nrColors > 0) && (nrColors < 256));

    At this point, nrColors is equal 295.

    I have seen the same assert in the Mac class, I do not know if Hub is getting
    the assert also under Mac.

    The graphic is shown in the toolbar and the conversion is done. Should we
    decrease the number of colours of the XMP, we get rid of the assert, ideas????

    Regards,

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org