commit: Vietnamese

From: Pierre Abbat (phma@webjockey.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 23:53:09 EDT

    What is a dead revision? When adding it to HEAD, I got this:

    cvs server: re-adding file vi-VN.po (in place of dead revision 1.1)
    cvs server: use 'cvs commit' to add this file permanently

    I'm not sure whether to put pclouds or gnomevi in CREDITS, so I didn't.

    Not sure whether this should go in HEAD or STABLE, so I put it in both.

    phma

    Vietnamese strings by pclouds
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: Tag: ABI-1-0-0-STABLE
    CVS: po/vi-VN.po user/wp/strings/vi-VN.strings