AbiWord Weekly News #110 (2002, week 38) released

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 05:22:19 EDT

    Get it here:

    http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2002/awn109.phtml

    Beers,
    Eric

    Ed: .com works nicely for Windows users...not sure why I'm using it.

    And, for those of you that like the text part in your inboxen:

     After last week, Mark is refusing to spout rumours, rumours of rumours and even fairly safe jokes, so, I'll just mention that, um...I know this...something really important...what was it...tip of my tongue now.... Oh! Yeah!

    AbiWord 1.0.3 "Désir Satisfait" is Now Available in the Lobby

    PS: Notice the fonting on the last line, and feel free to mention the interview also included.