FREE, Made With Abiword [was Re: logos?] webpage button

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 10:28:42 EDT

    I really like it.

    Can we put this on the website somewhere?* (a question directed more at
    the developers than you) an FAQ entry, or on the getting involved page by
    way of promotion?

    Sincerely

    Alan Horkan
    http://advogato.org/people/AlanHorkan
    (if you have an advogato account please certify me, you all know well by
    now that i am "certifiable" ;)

    * technically by mailing it to the list it is now already on the website
    so just to help make it easier to find i am including a few links to the
    previous mail, see the attachment on the web page

    Made with Abiword button logo
    http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/02/Sep/0513.html

    Made with Abiword
    http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/02/Sep/att-0513/01-madeByAbiword.png
    PNG size 1.81 KB (1853 bytes)
    88x31 pixels

    (dont let the file name fool you, it really does say "Made with Abiword")

    I even found an older post on the user mailing list from Martin Willemoes
    Hansen where he mentioned this previously.