(Fwd) Help with AbiWord

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 05:03:50 EDT

    Could please someone take it up, I am out of time for now.

    Tomas

    Date sent: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:00:56 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Mubedi Kaninda <kaninda@yahoo.com>
    Send reply to: lgosiris@earthlink.net
    Subject: Help with AbiWord
    To: tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net

    Hi!
    I am having some problems with AbiWord. I was wondering if you
    could help me out.
    WhenI launch AbiWord, there is a small box that comes up. But
    there is nothing written on it. If I click on it, AbiWord starts loading
    (the "word processing for everyone" splash screen) and then hangs.
    Do you have any ideas or troubleshooting tips?

    Thanks

    Mubedi Kaninda   kaninda@cldc.howard.edu
    `Le Grand OSiris_  ` www.cldc.howard.edu/~kaninda
    B.S.E.E. `99 Howard University, Washington D.C.
    (Retired) Sys. Admin., Computer Learning & Design Center
    (CLDC)
    "If you think Education is expensive, try Ignorance" _ Derek Bok _

    Do you Yahoo!?