Fwd: Re: logos?

From: Hubert Figuiere (hub@nyorp.abisource.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 08:33:58 EDT

    ----- Forwarded message from owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com -----

    Subject: Re: logos?
    From: "Scheinberg, Adam" <adam@flipsource.org>
    To: Mark Gilbert <markgilbert@hotpop.com>
    Cc: Alan Horkan <horkana@tcd.ie>,
    Date: 24 Sep 2002 18:24:56 -0400

    Thanks guys....now I have to respond just so I don't sound like a moron
    :)

    I don't use abw files because I expect them to be secure, I just like
    that not only can I use a comfortable and attractive word processor in
    Windows and Linux and FreeBSD and BeOS, but I can save my documents in a
    small, fast, open format that my roommates won't be tempted to click if
    they ever go to the server.

    I don't really care much whether you put my comments on the website or
    not, I just really wanted to say thanks for your efforts. It is
    appreciated, and too few people take the time to THANK developers - most
    just bitch about what's wrong.

    - Adam

    ps. I installed AbiWord on LindowsOS 2.0 which I'm reviewing for
    OSNews.com. LindowsOS is pure Qt as far as I know. Synaptic snapped
    AbiWord right into place.

    ----- End forwarded message -----