weird but genuine [V-1.0.3 (fwd)]

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 11:29:12 EDT

    a weird, barely intelligable but seemingly genuine post to
    abi@abisource.com.

    I include the headers because it was not sure it was a genuine mail, but
    spammers rarely use KMail.

    Andrew might be interested in providing some sort of crypto plugins? Which
    is my way of saying I have no problem whatsoever with Andrew offering to
    code of cash. if at some point i feel commercial intersts are abusing the
    list i will certainly say so. I am confident that Andrew has the tact and
    subtlety necessary to do this without upsetting people. (it is another
    matter entirely whether or not i can resist the temptation to tell
    difficult users that if they really want a feature they should shut and be
    patient or pay for it)

    Sincerely
    Alan Horkan