AbiWord Weekly News #111 (2002, week 39) released

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 16:57:51 EDT

    Get it here:

    http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2002/awn111.phtml

    Beers,
    Eric

    Ed: .com works nicely for Windows users...not sure why I'm using it.

    And, for those of you that like the text part in your inboxen:

    This has certainly been a mixed week! With the new release of 1.0.3, a new meta-bug has been put in place. One example of things most recently caught, 4046 , where something went horribly wrong, and now spelling is all just fizzley if you're using the dialogue (right clicking individual words still works). The good news, however, is that Mark has already promised that 1.0.4 will come out much sooner compared to 1.0.3; preferably within a month.

    Everything after that is they NyQuil talking, or typing in this case.
    Oh, and HA! See, look at that! I got the email right this time!
    Yes, I do want some kind of special reward. I'm thinking "Editor of the Year."

    "Ze Dutch are Evil" the autobiography of Goldmember...

    Patrick shouldn't have eaten that yogurt.