commit: Partial fix for 4717 - can't resize table with rulers off.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 12:01:13 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/cocoa/ap_CocoaFrame.mm src/wp/ap/qnx/ap_QNXFrame.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixFrame.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.h
    CVS:
    Partial fix for 4717. Vertical table lines can be dragged now without the
    top ruler being shown.

    This has been a lot of work which unfortunately has platform specific code
    in it. I verified that the code works for Unix and it *might* work for
    qnx,windows and cocoa. Platform maintainers should test.

    I've known about this problem for a long time and decided to bight the
    bullet and fix it. The code fordraging table lines around uses the info in
    ruler classes. If they're hidden this info was not available. I've recast
    the ap_TopRuler class soit could be used without it's widgets.