commit: format footnotes dialog box for win32

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 11:14:30 EDT

    Hello,

    We now have a format footnotes dialog box for win32, we did not have it before.

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_All.h
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_FormatFootnotes.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_FormatFootnotes.h
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Resources.rc2
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Res_FormatFootnotes.rc2

    Unix hacker's:

    - Look at FT_TYPES ft_Types[] in ap_Win32Dialog_FormatFootnotes.cpp. I think
    that we should have this in the XP code and move to a table. Martin has agree
    don this. Martin, Marc,??

    - Since many options are mutally exclusive I do prefer radio buttons instead
    of checkboxes. I think that in Unix you should consider using radio buttons
    for the options that are mutually exclusive.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas

    footnotes-dlg.jpg